Manchester NO2ID is a collection of volunteers. We can only convince the public of the dangers of the National Identity Scheme and related threats if we work together. Getting involved needn't take much time, and doesn't involve a regular commitment if you don't feel able to give one - just five minutes can help. Pick something out of the list of suggestions below and what you can contribute.
Note that these are general, ongoing things that anybody can do at any time without assistance. For more specific things we need doing, please check out our projects and register to help us.
- Ten Minutes to Spare
- A Few Hours to Spare Occasionally
- Attend a Manchester NO2ID meeting, meet up with other people interested in these issues
- Help inform the public at a NO2ID street stall, handing out flyers
- Organise a talk on ID cards at your union, social club or workplace and invite Manchester NO2ID to speak
- A Few Hours to Spare Regularly
- Offer to run a stall every now and again
- Take on a responsibility such as updating the website, sending out press releases or contacting organisations such as trades unions
- Consider starting up your own local NO2ID group - Manchester NO2ID will help you get off the ground!